- St. Patrick’s Day snow storm blankets the Washington, DC Metropolitan Area
- Kerry says Russia had until today to change course. New Russia sanctions will likely need to wait … Congress out of town until next week.
- Truth may not be known on alleged CIA hacking of Senate computer system … at least not this week. Congress is out of town.
- When you’re in trouble with the U.S. government, hire a lawyer and/or lobbyist. Question is, how long will these firm stick with Putin?
- CIA sacks Iran operation chief.
- Venezuelan dictator Maduro wants to talk with someone, anyone at Foggy Bottom. Lack of flour, toilet paper, diapers, and milk starting to take a toll. Oh, yes, and those student protects continue.
- The RNC details one-year anniversary
autopsyresults of the Growth Opportunity Project.
- The Tea Party will steam over this one.
- No notable House or Senate Committee hearings this week.